VersEseal Top Coat
VersEseal Top Coat is perfect for improving the aesthetics of the functional VersEseal Rapid Build membrane.
The highly elastomeric VersEseal Top Coat has been specially designed to stretch and move with the VersEseal Rapid Build waterproofing membrane. This avoids the unsightly chipping, cracking and peeling which commonly occurs with more brittle coatings. VersEseal Top Coat can also be used on it’s own around repaired areas to give a consistent colour and finish.
The combination of these two easy to apply products is ideal for caravans, roofing, guttering and Colorbond sheeting.
VersEseal Top Coat is available in a wide range of colours including the standard Colorbond range. Please see our colour chart below.
VersEseal has the answer to all your waterproofing needs.
- Full range of colours to match almost any surface, including the Colorbond range
- UV stable & resistant to ultraviolet radiation
- Light colours have excellent heat reflection
- Withstands a wide range of temperature variations, thermal expansion and contraction
- Excellent elongation and return to shape (memory)
- Ideal for touch-ups, repairs and small surface areas
- For larger projects, spray on application provides a fast and efficient installation time
- Excellent substrate adhesion
- Fast curing
- No solvents or VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Use over VersEseal membrane for Roof Repairs
- Colourbond Roofs
- Caravan, Motorhome, RV & Bus Roofs
- Corrugated Roofs
- Concrete Roofs
- Clip-lock Roofs
VersEseal Top Coat is used for providing an aesthetically appealing surface finish to the VersEseal waterproofing system. It can be applied by brush, roller or using some commercial industrial sprayers. VersEseal Top Coat will not damage the membrane like a solvent based paint would. VersEseal Top Coat is designed to flex and stretch with the highly elastomeric membrane without cracking or peeling. Apply over VersEseal Rapid Build for waterproofing applications or use on it’s own for aesthetic improvements.
A full colour range is available to match almost any surface, including Colorbond colour matching: