VersEseal Top Coat
Perfect for caravans or colorbond roofing, VersEseal Top Coat provides a full colour range of waterproofing solutions. While waterproofing products have traditionally been limited to opaque or black bitumen-based materials, VersEseal Top Coat provides a full colour range to colour-match your surface, removing the typical look of unsightly patchwork or cracked paint.
Easy to apply, 100% waterproof, and designed to colour-match your home or vehicle, VersEseal Top Coat is the perfect product for any waterproofing job.
- Full range of colours to match almost any surface, including the Colorbond range
- Excellent range for temperature variations, thermal expansion and contraction
- Excellent elongation (over 850%) and return to shape (memory)
- Ideal for touch-ups, repairs and small surface areas
- Spray on application provides a fast and efficient installation time
- Excellent surface adhesion – including to damaged areas
- Excellent substrate adhesion
- Allows for thicker coverage of areas
- Fast curing
- Excellent sealing properties (leak proof)
- UV stable & resistant to ultraviolet radiation
- No solvents or VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Use over VersEseal membrane for Roof Repairs
- Colourbond Roofs
- Caravan, Motorhome, RV & Bus Roofs
- Corrugated Roofs
- Concrete Roofs
- Clip-lock Roofs
VersEseal Top Coat is used for providing an aesthetically appealing surface finish to the VersEseal waterproofing system. It can be applied by brush, roller or using some commercial industrial sprayers. VersEseal Top Coat will not damage the membrane like a solvent based paint would. VersEseal Top Coat is designed to flex and stretch with the highly elastomeric membrane without cracking or peeling. Apply over VersEseal Rapid Build for waterproofing applications or use on it’s own for aesthetic improvements.
A full colour range is available to match almost any surface, including Colorbond colour matching