- This website is owned by Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 45 607 915 962), 2/113 Wisemans Ferry Rd SOMERSBY NSW 2250.
If you use this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below and any other laws or regulations which apply to this website.
- All copyright in the website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software relating to this website belongs to or is licensed by Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd. This copyright is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
- Subject to paragraph 3, no material from this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, uploaded, transmitted, reused, re-posted, published or framed within another website without Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd’s prior written permission.
- Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd grants you permission to download one copy of the material on this website in the usual course of operating your web browser, for your personal non-commercial use. You may also print hard copies of the material on this website for non-commercial use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on that material.
Trade Mark Statement
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, branding and get-up (trade dress) on this website belong to Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd or its licensors. Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd does not give you any licence or right to use them.
- This website has been compiled by Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd on the basis of current general information. Changes in circumstances after publication may affect the completeness or accuracy of this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions contained in this information or any failure to update or correct this information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information on this website, and to seek professional advice where necessary.
- Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any product, process or formulation or any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person, company or entity. Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties that use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
- Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd makes no representation that the products displayed on this website are currently available or that their specifications are current and complete. Display of any product does not constitute an offer or undertaking by Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd.
- Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd makes this website and its contents available on an “as is” basis. Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd disclaims any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this website, including without limitation the information on this website, products referred to on this website and any email correspondence between you and Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd.
- Nothing contained on this website amounts to an invitation to deal in shares or other securities issued by Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd or its related bodies corporate. Please seek independent professional advice before making a decision to invest in Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd or its related bodies corporate.
Limitation of Liability
- The use of the information on this website is at your own risk. Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other representatives will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website by email.
- This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims.
- Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd permits linking to this website, provided that the full html page is loaded. Any such links must not incorporate Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd’s trademarks or service marks, and must not be used to disparage or otherwise detrimentally affect the reputation of Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd or its related bodies corporate.
- Information on this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd does not endorse, guarantee or approve the content or accuracy of these websites, and does not recommend the products, services or information on these websites.
- Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd does not warrant that information on any third party websites is free from computer viruses or any defects, errors or infringements of intellectual property rights, nor does Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd authorise any such infringement by providing these links.
- Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd disclaims liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use of links to third party websites.
When you use this website our Internet Service Provider (ISP) may make a record of your visit and log your server address, your domain name, the date, time and duration of your visit, the pages and documents you accessed, the previous site you had accessed (ie, the referring URL) and the type of browser you are using. This information is collected for statistical purposes only, and Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd will not make any attempt to identify users according to their browsing activity.
It is also possible that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is logging your activity while you visit our site. This is obviously beyond the control of Verseseal Australia.
While Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd employs advanced data encryption technology when interfacing with its customers, suppliers and other partners, users should be aware that there is a minimal inherent risk in transmitting any data electronically. This risk is inherent in all Internet dealings. To read Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd’s Privacy Statement please click here.
- It is Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd’s policy not to accept information from third parties, which is confidential or proprietary. If you wish to retain the confidentiality of your material, do not submit it to us via email or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other persons involved in the creation of this website for all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide to Verseseal Australia Pty Ltd via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trademark infringement and breaches of the Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth).
- If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than Queensland, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.
- If the information on this website is translated into or presented in languages other than English, the English version of that information will be authoritative in relation to any disputes regarding its interpretation.